- When do I need a building permit?
- Where do I obtain an electrical permit?
- What is the number for Tennessee One-Call?
- How do I know if I'm dealing with a reputable contractor?
- Where can I obtain a book that contains all building codes for City of Clarksville?
- How do I get my property rezoned?
- What are the required inspections for new construction?
- How Long Is a Permit Valid?
- Is it okay to remove the handrails from the steps?
Reminder: Payments and permit requests received after 3:00pm may not be processed until the following business day.
NO PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE OR BY MAIL. ONLINE OR IN PERSON PAYMENTS ONLY. TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE PLEASE VISIT: https://www.cityofclarksville.com/904/Online-Payments
Scheduling Inspections: For permit and inspection request, please call 931.645.7426 opt. 3 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspections performed Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Contractor to provide application number and location information upon scheduling inspection.
- Inspections can be scheduled from 9:00-2:00pm, at one hour intervals, no appointment times during 12:00-1:00 P.M.
- Same day inspection requests are taken up to 2:00 P.M. Requests made after the cutoff will be scheduled on the following business day
- Framing, Rough in, and Final Inspections are scheduled for next day service if requested before 3:00 P.M.
- Footing inspections - same day service- 2 hour timeline.
- Foundation inspections-same day service- 2 hour timeline.
- Electrical underground inspections-same day service- 2 hour timeline.
- Water and sewer inspections-same day service-2 hour timeline.
- Appointment times scheduled as required.
- Contractor shall be on site for all scheduled appointment times.
- Re-inspection required for all rejected inspections.
- Please send your residential inspection and permit requests to email@example.com
- Please send your surveys to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your plans to email@example.com
- Please send your sidewalk inspections to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your CABO'S (insulation letters) to email@example.com
Fee’s for sub permits are listed on the applications, per trade. Listed below.